- Benefits and Impact of 4K Community Approach Website: The Office of Early Learning is pleased to announce our new website that helps tell the story of what makes 4-year-old kindergarten community approaches (4KCA) so good for children, families, child care, school districts, Head Start, community programs, and the general public. We invite you to read and view the great stories from communities throughout Wisconsin as they share their perceptions of 54 benefits communities commonly realized after implementing 4KCA. In addition to the stories of the benefits, you can find Wisconsin Storyteller Bob Kann’s Storytelling Techniques and other strategies to help frame your own community’s story.
- Early Childhood web sites links including: curriculum practices, developmentally appropriate practices, select organizations, and school readiness
- Early Childhood Special Education web site links including: least restrictive environment, serving children with disabilities in community settings, inclusive child care, disability organizations, and transition.
- Links to Inclusive Child Care Web Sites
- Early Childhood Special Education Publications
- Reference for OTs and PTs Related to Serving Children in Homes and Natural Environments with Consultative Models.
- CESA Early Childhood and Related Projects
For questions about this information, contact Jill Haglund (608) 267-9625