- Overview: Expanding Options for Younger Children with Disabilities
- Expanding Options Using Neighborhood Resources
- Working with Culturally or Linguistically Diverse Children and Families
- Links to Inclusive Child Care Web Sites
- Reference for OTs and PTs Related To Serving Children in Homes and Natural Environments with Consultative Models.
- Video: Community Approaches to Serving Young Children and Young Children with Disabilities.
- Other Publications
- CESA Early Childhood and related Projects
- New Preschool Environment Codes: PowerPoint Presentation - WMV Webinar, July 8, 2010
Department of Public Instruction Bulletins
- Bulletin No. 08.05 Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) for Young Children, Ages Three through Five Years, with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Bulletin No. 00.04 Least Restrictive Environment
- Bulletin No. 94.06 Revisions to Chapter 115 Wis. Stats., Wisconsin Act 283, Interagency Collaboration in the Evaluation of Young Children with Disabilities.
For questions about this information, contact Erin Arango-Escalante (608) 267-9172